For insurance carriers impacted by Hurricane Florence, ClaimPix is providing their service for free to help their insureds more quickly file claims.
ClaimPix helped thousands of customers in Houston in 2017 when Harvey came through. It helped streamline the estimating process, give executives a better on the ground look at what the total claims exposure looked like and provide a 360 view of the total event.
ClaimPix is an easy to use photo program to help businesses gather and organize information from the field without having to deploy an appraiser onsite.
Schedule a Time Set-Up Your Free Hurricane Florence Service
Catastrophic Carrier Benefits
- Real-time on the ground information
- Access to answers for executive/investor questions
- Total loss and exposure indications with a 360-degree view
- Safe appraisal process
- Quick claim estimates
- Fast vehicle salvage process
Quick and Easy Setup for Carriers
- No IT integration or installation needed
- Fully customizable
- Up and running in under two (2) minute
Claims/Call Center Benefits
- FNOL sends web-based links via text/email
- No 3rd party app to download
- Instant image uploads and downloads
- Image file options available for download (JPG, ZIP, and PDF)
- Easy to use dashboard shows status and claim details
- Appraisal assignment included
ClaimPix: Simple As 1-2-3
How It Works
Sign up for and use the ClaimPix portal to send your customers a link.
Your customers use that link to take and upload photos
Your team reviews those images and proceeds accordingly