Last Modified on May 21, 2018
on the Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic communications between you and the Website;
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website;
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, and no one under the age 13 may provide any information to, on or through use of the Website. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to, on or through use of the Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and that you meet all eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all eligibility requirements, you must not access or use the Website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we have any personal information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at the address, phone number or email address set forth below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information that:
- you provide to us;
- we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, cookies and web beacons;
- we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners;
- is transmitted through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when registering to use our Website, subscribing to any services, posting material, or requesting any other use of or access to the Website.
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, license plate number, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties. Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; or
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit ClaimPix to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website. Web beacons used by us on the Website collect your IP address information, your internet provider name (or your company name if you host your own server).
Information transmitted through use the Website
The information transmitted on or through use of our Website may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- photos (including those related to claims, damages, contracts, underwriting, etc.)
- insurance information;
- vehicle information (including, without limitation, license plate numbers); and
- other information captured by any camera sensor or microphone sensor of the device utilized by you in connection with your access or use of the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us including, without limitation, any personal information, to:
- present our Website and its content to you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request;
- facilitate a transaction between you and third party service providers with whom you have a business relationship. This information will assist your service provider with the handling of your contracts, claims or other transactions requested or permitted by you to be facilitated through use of the Website;
- comply with requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about Website users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
You hereby authorize us to disclose information (including, without limitation, personal information) that you provide via the Website to the following third parties:
- our business partners with whom you have a relationship;
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our customers is among the assets transferred;
- fulfil the purpose for which you provide any such information to us;
- any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide such information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your information (including, without limitation, personal information) to third parties to:
- comply with any court order or other legal obligation;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of ClaimPix, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the phone number, address or email set forth below.
We have internal measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
5101 Darmstadt Road
Hillside, Illinois 60162
Phone: (773) 820-8983